You can shut down your home PC or just log off. A full list of commands can be found here. You can even create your own commands and actions.If you have already setup a remote desktop or vnc connction then it will very easy to manage your desktop. Let us show you how you can remotely shut down your computer with a tweet.
How to use TweetMyPC:
- First go to TweetMyPc Download page and download the application for you desktop.
- after downloading setup.exe file install it your computer.
- Now after installation, launch the application and sign in with your twitter account.
- Enter your username and password and now click on the authorize app.
- After authorize app now you will get a pin code.copy this pin.
- go back to TweetMyPc app on your desktop, paste the pin code in the given below and click ok.
- after entering the pin code, now you are ready to send a comment to your pc with your twitter account.go to about and select basic command list.
- When you click basic command list, it will open a new window with supported command list.
- There are many commands for your refrence, you have to tweet it on your twitter account.if you want to command shutdown simply tweet “shutdown” now your desktop follow this commands.